(SIG-19sp , SIG-14SP , SIG25)
- Thanks to 180 degree design, these models of SIGLITE have excellent reflection during raining nights; whereas, the glass beads of thermoplastic markers are non-reflective under such weather conditions
- They guide traffic flow, on freeways or other roads and in winding curves at night in addition to the road marking lines.180 degree design SIGLITE, provide a safer visual environment. The tiny glass beads of thermoplastic markers fall off easily; thus the reflection of such road markers declines extensively. The other advantage is their bumping effect which will warn the driver when changing traffic lanes
- 180 degree design can improve driver’s attention. The drivers will only see the color reflection on their driving direction the other color can only be seen driving the opposite way
- SIG-19SP:white (transparent) , yellow (self-colored) , blue (self-colored) , green (self-colored) , red (Not self-colored) red/white (Not self-colored)
- 14-SP: white (transparent) , yellow (self-colored)
- SIG-25: white (transparent) , yellow (self-colored)
Features and specification
- No blind spot in any curve
- High degree of surface hardness and slip-proof surface; the reflection can last extremely long.
- High strength and long durability.
- The protruding part is 100% reflective.
- Smooth surface and not easy to accumulate dust, which needs no cleaning and maintenance.
- The compressive strength is over 60 tons for SIG-25, 50 tons for SIG-14SP and 60 tones for SIG-19SP.
- The lifetime is 15 times longer than traditional plastic pavement marker.
- Has highest impact strength in the world (according to the CNS13762, the standard test of Taiwan, dropping 1.04 kg of steel ball from height of 1.5 m and there is no crack at all on the product).
- SIG-19SP:Lane lines, side lines and center lines of highway, express ways and urban roads ,traffic island, roundabout, bollard and so on.
- Provide well safety warning facilities.
- Use the drilling machine to make a hole with diameter of 100mm and depth of 25mm (mark on the drilling machine or add a ring slot on the drilling bit to ensure certain depth of the hole drilled).
- Use the bush tool to remove asphalt from middle of the hole (in case of cement road surface, use jack hammer to crush the cement)
- Blow away the sandy soil and water in the hole with high pressure air (or absorb water with sponge).
- Use mold with fixed height to test if the depth of hole is suitable or not (otherwise modification must be made).
- Place asphalt glue or epoxy resin into the hole
- (The asphalt glue is fast hardening and fast to work with; it influences traffic less with low cost, which is suitable for highway, large traffic flow or large amount of continuous installation. For loose works with less quantity, epoxy resin is used)
- Place Tiger Eye into the hole and rotate for about 30°; finally, lightly knock the top of Tiger Eye with rubber hammer for smoothness and complete fixture.