Tempered Glass Road Marking Blinker With Solar Power
Color available Solar Power
- A-68: white (2LED,1direction,blinking) , yellow (2 LED,2-direction)
Blue (3LED,1-direction) , green (4LED,2-direction)
red (6 LED,2-direction)
- A-666: white (Type I: 3+3 LED outward, blinking) , yellow (Type II:4+4 LED outward, continuous), blue (Type III:6+6 LED outward),
Green (Type IV:12 LED in circle) , red (Type V:6 LED in semi-circle)
Red (Type VI:3+3 LED inward)
features and Specification
- Shell material: molded clear tempered glass.
- Inner structure: solar cell panel, PCB, rechargeable battery, high luminance LED & light switch sensor.
- Solar panel: Operation voltage: 1.92V
- Operation Current: 160mA
- Battery: a. material: Ni-Mh rechargeable battery
- Operation voltage: 1.2V
- Capacity: 1.2AH
- Charge time: 8 hours
- Continued working:A-68: 4-5 nights for blinking type.
- LED Blink speed: 300 time / minute ± 10%
- Weight: 0.9kg
- Ambient temperature : +70℃ ~ -20℃
Installation procedures for solar siglite
- For solar Siglite model (A-68)drill a hole of 42 mm depth with the 112mm drilling bit; and for model A-666 , drill a hole of 30 mm depth in the pavement with the 4” drilling bit (use the drill stopper to assure the correct depth of the hole)
- Use special socket tool to remove the excessive gravels or asphalt from the hole. For concrete pavement, use jackhammer to crush the excessive concrete in the hole for easy removal.
- Use high pressure air blower to blow away the unwanted debris and water. Use sponge to remove excessive water if necessary.
- Use the dummy solar Siglite to check if the depth is acceptable for installation.
- Apply proper amount of epoxy glue to the hole.
- Adjust the direction of solar Siglite and place it in the hole.
- Lightly pound the glass top to secure it’s position with a plastic hammer.
- Apply some epoxy glue around the rim of solar Siglite.